Saturday, April 14, 2012

RAMBLINGS WITH GEORGE IN THE GARDEN AND MORE

The photographer, taken by his own hand with the fish-eye position on the camera...very tempting to take lots of photos of oneself! The rest of these are taken by the photographer..so well done and interesting. I love them all.
















This photo, above, is the side of a very old, in fact ancient, garden seat, heavy cast iron and George saw something interesting in it...I am fascinated by all he 'saw' with the camera and think that
  maybe I will be more adventurous in the future! I will leave you with this last one that I love, he used a 'pop art' feature to take it......Have a lovely weekend wherever you are, be it Dunedin with Greedy for colour, in Autumn on this side of the world or  spring on the 'other' side!




2 comments:

  1. The flowers are beautiful!!

    Your newest follower!
    Margaret
    Two in the Nest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for following! It is always lovely to know someone else is enjoying my ramblings, I have had a quick look this morning at your blog and will continue to do so. I love your sense of humour, good to know others don't always get things right the first time!! See you next time..Aubrey

      Delete