Monday, August 22, 2011

MY WALK IN THE SUNSHINE THIS MORNING ......AND MY CUSHIION


 My cushion is nearly up to the one I want to cover...then I need to knit or crochet the other side. I have been a bit slack with it but did manage to be the granny watching my grandson play lacrosse on Saturday morning when in Melbourne, bringing it out and getting more done. By the way lacrosse is a great sort to watch, I hadn't watched it before. 

The joy of blossom and my little hellebores.

 A promise of flowers to come.



This WAS a cabbage! Cockatoos again! The cabbages were just starting to heart, one less now. It may shoot again, we will see.


We still have little puddles.....


bigger 'puddles'.....



and the biggest and best of all 'puddles'.

'BECAUSE OF YOUR SMILE YOU MAKE LIFE MORE BEAUTIFUL'
This is something Thich Nhat Hanh wrote, mentioned by the Tiny Buddha site. So...perhaps we all need to smile more today and 'make the lives around us, including us more beautiful'.

1 comment:

  1. You rose cuttings are so, so, so healthy!!!!! I am loving seeing the crochet cushion come along too. I am feeling very cushiony at the moment too although hopefully I will be sewing one today (and hopefully starting on a dress too). Lots of love, Kate xxooxx.

    ReplyDelete