Monday, July 12, 2010

Time wasters?


 

It is a really beautiful day here and I have been 'fiddling' inside, on the computer and generally wasting the beautiful sunshine. And I have this great new book waiting for me as well....as well as the house, crochet, knitting and the GARDEN! I do love reading Barbara Erskine and this is a new one, published this year. I am always fascinated with stories that combine past times with present, past lives and the ability to 'see' the past. The book will have to wait, maybe after lunch I will have an excuse to sit for a while, book in hand and of course a cup of tea.

This is waiting for me too. It looks good too, Elizabeth Berg is another author I like, I think Kate put me on to her.
Well, now enough time talking... I am going outside!



1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that Barbara Erskine has a new book out... how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete