Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Can't I swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

             Sometimes I wish I could be a dog who lives here, instead of me!!

 

But instead there is ironing to be done!


And the vaccuum cleaner waits for me, not quite the carriage taking me off to the ball with my beautiful gown and glass slippers!



However I guess the work keeps me fit!
Last week I had a deep tissue massage from someone in Melbourne....I did ask him if this was the same as a torture chamber..... and daughter 1 in Melbourne had one yesterday. The therapist remaked that 'your mother is in good nick for her age'!! This is the first time I have heard someone say about me, good for her age! Well, I ask you!!!!
Well, Cinders, back to the vaccuum!

1 comment:

  1. just popped over from the uk to say Hi we're enjoying some much needed warm weather nice to meet you
    Cate

    ReplyDelete